Mathematics is a powerful and versatile major. Students with degrees in mathematics are highly sought after in a variety of industries because employers know that success in mathematics requires strong problem-solving abilities and outstanding analytical skills. As such math majors are very marketable. Math majors are strong candidates for medical and law schools, high tech and finance industries, or graduate school in any of a variety of different fields, including engineering, economics, finance, and computer science.
What is it like being a math major?
As a math major, you will have a wide variety of options in your course of study. After completing a set of core courses, you can sample from a variety of different courses representing the main areas of mathematics. There will be opportunity to take directed reading courses and to participate in undergraduate research working with faculty members. Through the whole process, you will have a faculty advisor to help guide you in making decisions that will optimize your undergraduate mathematics experience.
- How is infinite minus infinite equals infinite
- What does your doodle say about you
- What is the best American history textbook
- Who designed Londons marble arch
- How liberal is the New York Times
- Why is concussion common in boxing
- Entrepreneurs what is your why
- What documents need to be notarized
- What is a motherboard model
- What do we all need to improve
- How will taking Tumeric improve my health
- Can CHF be cured
- How does somebody lay low
- Education is business for schools now
- How do I earn money from bloggers
- What made Joaquin Phoenix become so popular
- Who is the best Physiotherapist in Thane
- Whats new in Swift 4
- Can culture be considered good or bad