A trip can be fun. A trip with your pet is even more fun. If you’re like me and live in a city, you may not have a car and renting is the only option for road trips. There are quite a few pet friendly car rental agencies. Some charge additional fees and others have strict terms and conditions regarding pets who ride in the car, such as must be in a carrier or must clean the car and not leave pet hair on the seats.
A number of the rental companies do not have their pet policy on their websites, so it is best to call and make a reservation and double check their policy guidelines.
Here are several car rental companies that have pet-friendly policies:
Pets are allowed to ride in the vehicles with no additional fees. You are responsible for any damage caused by your pets, and to avoid cleaning charges return the car clean and free of pet hair and debris.
Pets are allowed to ride in the vehicles with no additional fees. All vehicles should be returned clean, free of pet hair and debris.
Pets are allowed to ride in vehicles with no additional fees. Pet travel policies may vary by location, so call and confirm before renting. All vehicles must be returned clean and free of pet hair, dirt, and debris. If your pet can travel in a carrier it is recommend to use one. Proper pet restraintsts such as car harnesses are also strongly recommended.
Housebroken pets are allowed to travel in a Budget car. The cars must be clean, free of pet hair, smells, and stains upon return to avoid additional charges of damage or special cleaning.
Dollar Rent A Car
Pets are allowed to ride in vehicles with no additional fees. When returning the car, make sure it is free of pet hair to avoid cleaning charges.
Pet policies differ by location but most locations allow pets in the vehicles, as long as they are confined to a carrier. Call central reservations to determine the policy for your rental location and fees they may charge.
Housebroken pets are allowed to ride in vehicles with no additional fees. The cars should be returned clean and free of pet hair to avoid damage or special cleaning fees.
National Car Rental
Pets are allowed to ride for no additional fee. You are responsible for any damage caused by the pet, and to avoid cleaning charges, cars should be returned clean and free of pet hair.
Pet policies differ by location. Call central reservations to determine the policy for your rental location.
When you check in, be sure to let the representative know that you’re traveling with your pet. Safe Travels!
Image from Allstate.com
- Why do Romanians like Germany people
- Can I carry cigarettes in domestic flights
- Were people tortured in the British Empire
- What are side effects of clopidogrel
- What are the used injection molding machines
- What is v2x technology
- How do I finance a Bollywood movie
- What are the disadvantages of fashion designing
- How much sleep medicine will cause death
- What is the political system of Norway
- What Is Career and Technical Education Anyway
- Where is your favorite place to hide
- How much is my domain collection worth
- What is fashion technology
- Has anyone boarded a wrong flight
- Are gym franchises a worthy investment
- What does double edged sword mean
- How should I overcome Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Why are there no supersonic commercial airliners