Indian Army 131 TGC July 2020: The Indian Army has released the notification and application form for recruitment ofTechnical Graduate Course (TGC). Candidate can now apply fo Indian Army TGC 131 from October 16, 2019, until November 14, 2019. Candidates must be of age between 20 to 27 to apply for this job. The selection procedure for Indian Army 131 TGC 2020 consists of shortlisting of application, SSB Interview and medical examination. The recruitment will be opened for unmarried Male Engineering Graduates only as per TGC 131 notification. Candidates can get full information about Indian Army 131 TGC 2020 from the article below.
Latest: The Application Form for Indian Army 131 TGC July 2020 is now available. Apply here!
Indian Army 131 TGC July 2020
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The personal interview of SSB will consist of 2 stages. The candidates who do not qualify in the 1st will be sent back on the same day. The interview will be of 5 days in total. Below is the schedule of all the important dates related to Indian Army 131 TGC 2020:
Indian Army 131 TGC Notification
Below is the notification of 131 TGC of Indian Army Recruitment 2020:
The candidates applying for this post must clear the eligibility criteria. The application forms are shortlisted based on the candidate’s performance in the educational qualifications and eligibility criteria. Below is the eligibility criteria for Indian Army TGC 2020:
Age Limit: The candidate’s age must be between 20 to 27 years for this post.
Nationality: The candidates must be either a citizen of
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam for permanently settling in India.
Marital Status: Candidates must be an unmarried male.
Physical Fitness: The candidates must be physical as per the standards set by the SSB as well as per the medical tests.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have engineering degree in the streams approved by the AICTE for each stream:
Application Form of Indian Army 131 TGC 2020
The application form for the Indian Army 131 TGC 2020 can be filled in online form only. The application form will be available on the official website of Indian Army i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in. The candidates have to first register on the official website. Only then can he fill the application form. The candidates have to give details about Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB in the application form. Registration no. and password will be generated once the candidates fill and submit the registration form.
The candidate must fill the application form carefully as no application correction form is available for the mistakes in the application form.
Admit Card of Indian Army 131 TGC 2020
The admit card for all the stage of selection procedure of Indian Army 2020 is released separately. The candidates must download the admit card from the official website of Indian Army. You must have the login details which are the registration number and password to download the admit card. The candidates who do not produce the admit card to the exam centre will not be permitted inside. The candidate must carry the other verification documents as well with the admit card to the exam centre.
The admit card is issued to the candidates who are shortlisted from the application form shortlisting round. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the interview round conducted by the SSB. The interview centre will be notified through the admit card.
Below is the selection procedure for the recruitment of Technical Graduate Course 131 of Indian Army:
- Shortlisting of Application Form: The candidates who fill the application form are scrutinized and shortlisted based on cut-off marks. The cut-off marks will be declared with the merit list of this stage. The candidates who are shortlisted will be issued admit card for the interview process.
- SSB Interview: The candidates whose application are shortlisted are called for the personal interview conducted by the service selection board (SSB). Candidates must carry all the documents required as per the instructions along with the admit card. The interview consists of 2 stages. The candidates who fail in the 1st stage are sent back from the centre on the same day.
- Medical Test: The candidates who qualify the SSB interview are called for medical tests. The medical test procedures are decided by Medical Boards and Competent medical authorities. The candidate who is medically fit will be issued joining letter as per the merit list.
- Merit List: After the medical tests, the final list of shortlisted candidates is prepared. The candidates are finally sent joining letter and are called for training as specified by the Indian Army Academy (IMA).
SSB Interview for Indian Army 131 TGC 2020
The interview is the main step for recruitment of the Technical Graduate Course. I will be held in 5 days. The interview is divided into 2 stages. The candidates who do not clear the first stage of the selection procedure are sent back to their home on the first day of the interview. The candidates who clear the 2nd stage are called for the medical test.
In the interview, the candidates are checked for their qualifications in physical fitness and physical endurance. The candidate who intends to clear the interview must fulfil all the physical qualification as specified by the Service Selection Board (SSB). The candidates are interviewed by the Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, and Interviewing Officer.
The selection centres for conducting the Interview by the SSB are below:
Below is the list of all the documents that you must carry to the interview centre:
- Copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph
- Self attested copy of Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Marksheet/Transfer/Leaving certificate etc are NOT acceptable for proof of date of birth).
- Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree issued by the Controller of Exam/ Registrar/ Dean of the concerned university.
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters. (Revised marksheets issued by a Board/University after submission of online application by the candidate will not be accepted for shortlisting for this course).
- Certificate issued by the Controller of Examination/ Registrar of the concerned University regarding the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University.
Indian Army 131 TGC Result 2020
The result for the Indian Army 131 TGC is declared in a merit list. The merit list is a list of all the candidates shortlisted for the next round. Result in the merit list is announced in the PDF format for all the candidates. You will need roll no. for checking the result in the merit list. The result is prepared for every stage of the selection procedure separately. The final merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the personal interview and the medical examination. The candidates shortlisted in the final merit list are called for the training and are sent joining letters.
Cut-off: The candidates must clear the cut-off marks to appear in the next level of the selection procedure. Below is the cut-off for TGC 131 (July 2020) and 130 (Jan 2020) selection process:
TGC 130 (Jan 2020)
Medical Exam for Indian Army 131 TGC 2020
The medical exam s the last step before preparing the final merit list. The candidates are judged based on the criteria as specified by the medical board in the medical examination. Medical examination will be to check the following things:
- evidence of weak constitution, imperfect development of any system, any congenital deformities/diseases /syndrome of malformation.
- Swelling/s including tumours/cyst/swollen lymph node/s anywhere on the body.
- Sinus/es or fistula/e anywhere on the body.
- Hyper or hypo pigmentation or any other disease/syndrome /disability of the skin.
- Hernia anywhere on the body.
- Scars which can impair the functioning and cause significant disfigurement
- Arterio-venous malformation anywhere in/on the body.
- Malformation of the head and face including asymmetry, deformity from fracture or depression of the bones of the skull; or scars indicating old operative interference and malformation like sinuses and fistualae etc.
- impairment of vision including color perception and field of vision.
- Hearing impairment, deformities/disabilities in ears vestibule-cochlear system
- Impediment of speech due to any aetiology.
- disease/disability/congenital anamoly/syndrome of the bones or cartilages of the nose, or palate, nasal polyps or disease of the naso-Pharynx, uvula and accessory sinuses. There should be no nasal deformity and no features of chronic tonsillitis.
- Impairment of vision including colour perception and field of vision.
- Hearing impairment, deformities/disabilities in ears vestibule-cochlear system.
- Impediment of speech due to any aetiology.
- disease/disability/congenital anamoly/syndrome of the bones or cartilages of the nose, or palate, nasal polyps or disease of the naso-Pharynx, uvula and accessory sinuses. There should be no nasal deformity and no features of chronic tonsillitis
- disease/syndrome/disability of the throat, palate tonsils or gums or any disease or injury affecting the normal function of either of mandibular joints.
- And other factors as specified.
Note: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand.
The pay scale of this recruitment is as following:
The candidates who are selected on this post are further promoted after a precise period when they fulfil the specified criteria.
About Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based armed force of India. The President of India is always the supreme commander of the Indian Army. Indian Army is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff. The Indian Army was created back in the year 1776 in Kolkatta by the East India Company. The Indian Army has its headquarters in New Delhi. The Indian Army conducts many recruitment exams for finding young personnel every year sich as TGC, JCO, Military Nursing, etc.
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
For more details regarding Indian Army TGC 131 July 2020– Download Advertisement
Indian Army TGC Archives
Indian Army TGC Interview
Tags:Indian Army RecruitmentIndian Army TGCIndian Army TGC 2020joinindianarmy.nic.in
- How does a compiler in IDEs work
- Could Europe survive without immigration
- Do you find Hollywood horror movies boring
- What does democracy do
- What do you mean by state legislature
- Whats your daily skin routine
- How are fights scripted in movies
- How can the entire internet crash
- What are the treatments for prostate problems
- Do Soufeel charms fit on Pandora bracelets
- Can we reconstruct a completely dead signal
- What is tolarance in physics
- Have you lived in New York
- What led to Robin becoming Nightwing
- Who is Rajiv Gandhi