The Myers-Briggs assessment determines whether people are introverts or extroverts, whether they use their five senses or their intuition to make decisions, whether they base their assessments and/or conclusions on thoughts or feelings, and, lastly, whether they are comfortable with unanswered questions or if they need closure and, therefore, make 'judgements.' Ergo, an INTJ woman would comprise the following categories:
Introversion: The I stands for introverted which means she obtains her energy and personal satisfaction from her thoughts, imagination, and/or creativity rather from external factors like other people, status, and/or possessions.
Intuition: The N stands for Intuition. It means that she draws from stored unconscious knowledge accrued through the years from books, movies, other people, experience, and reflection. Generally, the INTJ has top-notch information stored.
Thinker: The T stands for thinker (as opposed to feeler), and this means that decisions are based on a process of deduction and analysis rather than what she feels. Bear in mind that feeling is related to emotions and is not the same as intuition.
Judgement: The J stands for Judgement, and it means that closure is preferred. Open-ended and unresolved problems and issues are not welcome to the lady INTJ.
Rare Combination of Intuition and Thinking
Generally, most profiles combine feeling with intuition and thinking with the use of the senses (taste, smell, touch, feeling, hearing). The INTJ is unusual in their combination of intuition and thinking. The result is an individual with a highly developed imagination and the ability to apply detail to visualisation, thus bringing into being original and practical solutions.
Other names for INTJs are strategists and system-builders.
- Can I grow taller after 16?no_redirect=1
- What does sulfur smell like
- What are all the letters of LGBT
- Has anyone died in WWE?no_redirect=1
- What do Americans think of Ron Paul
- What is a standing desk good for
- What is metalinguistic knowledge
- Which is the best flashtool software
- Why are you others racist
- How old are people in heaven
- Is a germ a living organism
- Why is freedom so constraining
- Does a violin bow make a difference
- Was Bran ever afraid of the whitewalkers
- Does MAC have a Paint program
- Is a smartwatch an IoT device
- Whatre leading universities groups in biophysics