Pure, natural BiPro is the clean protein supplement, providing people of all health and fitness levels the essential protein needed to perform at their best. Unlike other products, BiPro whey protein isolate contains no protein blends or unwanted ingredients. Purified through a selective ion-exchange process, unflavored BiPro carries all of the essential amino acids and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) in an efficient 30 gram serving size.
BiPro is used by the world’s top male and female athletes, from professional football players to swimmers and long-distance runners. BiPro is also NSF Certified for Sport®, tested by a third party to ensure that it contains no banned substances.
- Protein: 28.2g, Glutamine: 4.83g, BCAA: 7.1g and EAA: 14.7g in one serving of 30g
- Easy to digest
- Zero artificial flavors, artificial colors, preservatives or artificial sweeteners
- 28+ grams of high-quality protein per serving
- 0 grams of fat and carbohydrate
- 30 Day Supply in 2lbs
- Comes in Nutrition Planet Sealed Jars - to keep quality, freshness and better shelf life of product
- Manufactured in USA
- 100% Pure Vegetarian, Made from fresh Milk
BiPRO Whey Protein Isolate
BiPRO whey protein isolate (WPI) is the first of a new generation of dairy ingredients, which combine superior nutrition, enhanced functionality, complete solubility, and neutral flavor. BiPRO is a completely natural, unique dairy protein produced from pasteurized whey through proprietary selective ion exchange technology. The unique ion-exchange process selects the primary functional and nutritional proteins - beta-lactoglobulin and alpha-lactalbumin - for isolation and spray drying. In their pure form these functional whey protein groups can be used to replace much larger quantities of caseinates, soy protein, WPC, egg whites, or gelling agents. Thus in formulas where nutrition, high gel strength, viscosity, aeration, water binding, or solubility are crucial, BiPRO can radically improve the nutrition and flavor of any food or beverage. BiPRO provides the competitive edge, in terms of nutrition, functionality and flavor, for the introduction of successful, new products. Whey protein is a high quality protein source derived from milk and is the co-product in the manufacture of cheese. Whey protein is a collective term that describes the cow's milk proteins that are soluble in the low pH environment created when making cheese. Whey protein isolates are defined as having >90% protein on a dry weight basis. Protein is an important nutrient needed by everyone on a daily basis. It is made up of essential and non-essential amino acids, which are the "building blocks" for healthy bodies. Proteins are necessary to repair body cells, to build and repair muscles and bones, to provide a source of energy, and to control many of the important processes in the body related to metabolism.
Nutritional Properties of BiPRO
BiPRO is a high quality, complete protein that delivers all of the essential amino acids needed by the human body, without carbohydrates and fat. In addition to providing protein to the diet, many other health benefits have been attributed to consumption of whey protein. Whey protein has been proven to have a positive effect in a number of areas including physical performance, weight management, immunity.
- Physical Performance and BiPRO: Whey protein initially gained popularity in sports nutrition products as a source of high quality protein and as a rich source of the branched chain amino acids (BCAA) isoleucine, leucine and valine, necessary for building muscle and lean body mass, and improving body composition and enhancing athletic performance. BiPRO is a soluble, easy to digest whey protein that is quickly absorbed into the body to start rebuilding and repairing lean muscle tissue.
- Weight Management and BiPRO: BiPRO is a pure source of protein with little carbohydrate and fat, making it an ideal protein source for higher protein, lower carbohydrate/fat and low glycemic index diets. Protein helps to stabilize blood glucose levels that are already within the normal range by slowing the absorption of glucose into the bloodstream. This may reduce hunger by lowering insulin levels and making it easier for the body to burn fat. BiPRO is also rich in the amino acid leucine, which research has proven to preserve lean muscle tissue while promoting fat loss.
- Immunity and BiPRO: BiPRO helps support the immune system by helping to increase levels of the antioxidant, glutathione, which is required by the body for a healthy immune system. This is very important in regulating immune responses in the body so they are appropriate in improving overall general health but not excessive (i.e. allergic reactions). The sulfur-containing amino acids present in high levels within whey protein (in particular cysteine) enhance the production of glutathione which is a very important natural antioxidant produced in the human body and part of an effective baseline immunity within the body. The immune system is one of the least understood and most important aspects in preventative and active disease fighting in the body. Whey proteins appear to enhance the body's immune system integrity and lend to better overall health
- Who is the richest person in Montenegro
- How are permutations applied in real life
- Where does an American expat retire
- What is your personal cooking style
- What is a worthy goal of life
- Is the Christian religion real
- Could you form a polymer with benzamide
- Is syrian nationalities can travel anywhere
- Is Icelandic easy for German speakers
- How are espresso beans made
- What Is a Writer
- How can our mindsets be improved
- Is it worth buying vu led TV
- Can anyone give me some good suggestions
- What determines your house insurance
- Is the supari nut injurious to health
- Can communism ever fail in China
- What common properties do solutions have
- What does FOB mean on Alibaba