I JUST ORDERED FROM JIMMY JOHNS AND NOTICE A $5 DELIVERY FEE. I WAS ABLE TO STOP MY ORDER AND WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.
Related: Jimmy Johns - Delivery Service Review from Santa Fe, New Mexico
i ORDER ABOUT ONCE A WEEK AND IT IS ALWAYS 3 OR MORE SANDWICHES. A $5 FEE IS RIDICULOUS WHEN I CAN HAVE DOMINOS DELIVER FOR $3. I CAN'T BELIEVED THEY CHANGED THIS WITHOUT NOTIFYING THEIR REGULARS WHO HAVE SIGNED UP TO BE PART OF THEIR WEBSITE. i THOUGHT THAT WAS WHY WE CHECKED THE BOX TO ALLOW THEM TO SEND US EMAILS FOR SPECIAL NOTIFICATIONS.
i ORDER FROM CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI. IT SURE IS TOO BAD THAT THEY ARE PREYING ON THE CUSTOMERS
Product or Service Mentioned: Jimmy Johns Delivery Service.
Reason of review: Pricing issue.
Preferred solution: I STOPPED ORDERING FROM YOUR COMPANY FOR MY BUSINESS.
Jimmy Johns Pros: Having lunch delivered to our office by your courteous drivers.
Jimmy Johns Cons: New delivery fee.
- How often should wood floors be mopped
- What are the UAP Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon
- Why do guys get married
- Which facial shape is prettiest
- Are ADD and ADHD the same
- What are the benefits of eSim
- What is MMVY scholarship
- Who is the richest Indian in Surat
- Can we ever connect past lives
- What are emotions from a neuroscience view
- How do you define home 1
- What is a transvaginal ultrasound like
- What is the Indy 500 prize
- What is Germany famous for
- How did the Irish revolution succeed
- What are the traditional Jewish Sabbath foods