Matter : Substances which has both mass and volume and also where particles occupy space.
It has define volume except for gases though they still contain molecules.
example - living things, computer, basically all living and non-living things
Non- Matter : Substances which has neither mass nor volume and thus having no spaces (obviously) or we can say that doesn't have any appearance but exists.
As said earlier it actually doesn't contain anything at all.
example - feelings like anger, happiness etc, cold, hot, smell
Though smell (for example) of a perfume is a non-matter, the gas, which produces the odour and diffuses in the surroundings is a matter as it has mass and volume and occupies space. Smell or odour is something that is obtained after smelling it and reaches our feelings.
Hope this helps. :D
- Could anthropomorphic animals exist in the future
- How do I temporary reject someone
- Why is ice cooler than water?no_redirect=1
- Why has New York lost popularity nowadays
- How reliable is thinkorswim’s paperMoney trading
- What is a security exploit
- How do you download JW Player videos?no_redirect=1
- Created a Facebook Post Ad
- What is tree of life
- Why are high cheekbones considered beautiful
- What is PR 1
- Do egg whites help hair growth
- How old is Jimin in 2018
- Which dashboard tool is easy to use
- Is a Cruzbike recumbent ideal for seniors
- Are Austrians related to Magyars
- How have you customized your car
- What does gallbladder surgery involve
- What is the KAM theorem
- Does MIT Manipal have coed hostels