Currently, according to our editor analytics statistics, the percentage of scripts created in the three languages break down like this:
This means that, as so few people use Boo, and the resources required to support it in the docs are not negligible, we’ve decided to drop support for Boo documentation for the Unity 5.0 release and use our resources in a more constructive way.
When Unity 5.0 launches, we will also drop “Create Boo Script” from the menu. That said, and very importantly, if your project contains Boo scripts, they will still work just as before.
We have listened to your feedback, and what you’ve been telling us that you really want from your documentation is C# examples across the board. As a consequence, we’re also moving internally to provide the best support for C# that we can.
Currently, most Tutorials, and Sample Assets are based around C#, and in the 5.x cycle, we’ll ensure that all our C# examples in the documentation are first-class citizens.
Thus, many of the C# examples you’ve been requesting are now live, and even more will be ready when Unity 5.0 comes out. W00t!
- Whats your favorite baked fruit
- Is breastfeeding necessary
- How can someone lower their IQ unintentionally
- What are the best unreleased guitar solos
- Which vegetable is grown in Alaska
- How do I prepare a resume 1
- Is there scientific research available on Reiki
- Why didnt Whitebeard save Ace
- What people have blocked me on Facebook
- Why do I love thunderstorms so much
- When did humans first cook food
- How much solitude is necessary in life
- Who coined the term critical mass
- Should Quora allow people to edit anonymously
- What type of business is Apple?no_redirect=1
- How can schizophrenias mood swings be explained
- What is perinatal hypoglycemia
- What never fails to cause you issues
- What is a glitter balloon used for