1Open your iPhone's Settings. It's a gray icon containing sprockets; it's usually found on one of your home screens.
- If you don't see it on a home screen, look for it in a folder labeled Utilities.
Scroll down and tap Privacy. It’s the last option in the third section.
3Tap Location Services. It’s the first option in the menu.
- Make sure the button next to Location Services is in the On position and surrounded by green.
4Tap Share My Location. It’s the second option, just below “Location Services.”
- Make sure the button next to Share My Location is in the On position and surrounded by green.
Tap From. It’s the second option, beneath "Share My Location."
6Tap a device. All iPhones or iPads connected to your iCloud account will appear here. Select the one that you want to use to share your location.
- Your friends and family on Messages and Find My Friends will now see the location of the device you selected and not the location of your other devices.
- If you see devices you no longer use on the list, swipe left on the device and tap "Delete."
- Devices not listed are either not signed into iCloud or are not iPads or iPhones.
- Is numerologist Sanjay Jumani genuine
- Why was Gregor Mendels work important
- Is intelligence cleverness or wisdom more important
- What do wolf tattoos mean
- Why is there poverty in China
- Why did CSK buy Piyush Chawla 1
- What are clever parlor tricks
- How do I make an Android PC
- Can psychopaths sociopaths be infatuated with someone
- What is your problem with feminism
- Does Trump read his daily horoscope
- How do I start learning mathematics again
- How do stock buy outs work
- Are there chemtrails over Washington DC
- Who designed the Apple I
- Do black or rainbow colored roses exist
- What does Pho mean in Vietnamese