I had the same issue - or so i thought. This was my fix from Cisco
Problem: Service Configuration Error Messages
Occasionally, during bootup of Cisco hardware through Cisco IOS software, error messages similar to these are displayed:
%Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/network-confg (Socket error)
%Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/cisconet.cfg (Socket error)
%Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/3620-confg (Socket error)
%Error opening tftp://255.255.255.255/3620.cfg (Socket error)
These error messages are related to the default service configuration option built into Cisco IOS software, which attempts to access the service configuration files from a network Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server.
In order to disable this feature, issue the no service config global command.
Enter configuration commands, one per line.
Router(config)#no service config
Router#copy running-config startup-config
These error messages no longer appear at the next bootup of the router.
- Did Russia invade Poland
- Why did my comment violate BNBR
- Where did buttons for clothing originate
- What is your favourite AKB48 song
- Who is better Barney or Chandler Bing
- Does honey help in reducing pimples
- What do you do with missing socks
- How are espresso beans made
- Is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose dead
- How did your first relationship start
- Where can I draw an architecture diagram
- What percentage of kids do chores
- Is Trump growing the American economy
- Is a V8 engine good
- Do Mexicans consider Italians to be Gringos
- Is MATLAB a good programming language
- Whats the saddest thing in the world
- What is the need of SEM