I think we ask more questions now than before as well. Tv trivia is a good example. Who knew there was all that info on the old show Bonanza unless you knew the crazed fan who had collected it all.
Some people now just search and research stuff for the heck of it and before, you did not have that at your fingertips so didn't bother.
Our generation has less to do physically so we tend to do more mentally. Think. The farm kids a generation ago had no tv or if they did , had all of 3 channels and tons of outside chores to do and also played outdoors more.
Even city kids roamed all over more than they are allowed now.
A generation ago, you didn't look anywhere else to see what kind of hair do would look good on your head, you trusted your hair dresser. You never thought to look up your symptoms before going to the doctor, you just went and trusted him.
Libraries back then had most of that information that is now on the net(plus much more of course) but you still had to know where to looik, like you have to know what to ask on google to get the results you need.
- Can you prove that 1 1 3
- Can I get venture funded now
- Which is the best moped in india
- How does meditation reduce chronic depression
- How can quitting smoking help your senses
- Whats so fun about diagramming sentences
- What does this behavior indicate
- What is Buddhist art
- How do elderly Israeli people support themselves
- What is the longitude of Greenwich London
- How can I become a topper
- Which MLB stadiums have a real organist
- What is the definition of bivalves
- How do people stop being late
- What is the meaning of wainscot