Sula Vineyards (or “Sula”) is a winery and vineyard located in the Nashik region of western India,180 km northeast of Mumbai. After the launch of its first wines in 2000, Sula expanded from its original 30 acre family estate in Nashik to approximately 1800 acres across Nashik and the state of Karnataka.
Statue of Ahimsa
The Statue of Ahimsa is located at Mangi-Tungi, near Nashik in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the tallest Jain statue in the World. The statue depicts the first Jain Tirthankara, Rishabhanatha. The statue is 108 feet (32,9 meters) tall – 121 feet (36,8 meters) including pedestal. The statue has been carved out of the Mangi-Tungi hills, which are considered to be sacred by the Jains. This statue holds the Guinness world record for the tallest Jain Idol. The certificate was awarded to Ganini Gyanmati Mataji, Chandnamati Mataji and Swami Ravindrakirtiji on 6 March 2016.
Guru Gobind Singh Polytechnic
Guru Gobind Singh Foundation was set up in 1978 by the prominent and illustrious Punjabi residents of Nasik with the primary objective of providing quality education to the students irrespective of their caste, creed, religion or nationality so as to promote morality, patriotism, self-respect and self-confidence.
Gangapur Dam, is an earthfill dam on Godavari river near Nashik in the state of Maharashtra in India.
- How can a government control inflation
- What tweets are trending in India now
- Can Jews believe in Muhammad
- What is custom application development
- Do Pacific Islanders have affirmative action
- Were George Washingtons teeth made of gold
- Has corruption affected our life
- How does calcium oxide remove carbon dioxide
- What is library and information centre
- Who are the people called consultants
- Why arent polar bears considered white
- What do Kurds think of Persians
- Can people with hyper sensitivity drive
- Is the Happn app worth downloading
- How was Chinas Silk Road made
- What is the name of Zeldas horse
- How can we study an objective question