Do you write so illegibly that others have trouble reading your Christmas cards? You are not alone - the UK postal system once reported that they destroyed more than 5 million illegibly addressed Christmas cards and letters! By the way, when was the last time you wrote a letter? Exactly! People text more than they write today, so cursive letters slowly become a thing of the past. But handwriting still influences our lives - every year, the United States government loses over thousands of dollars for handwriting-related reasons. At least 1 in 10 patients suffers because of the physicians' messy handwriting. And the 1965 NASA experiment failed for the same reason - an engineer had just misread instructions! If only somebody had better handwriting...
On the other hand, calligraphy and lettering are among the hottest trends nowadays. After all, beautiful handwriting has an unusual power to transform a plain piece of paper into a masterpiece, be it an inspirational quote or a birthday card. Writing anything down also makes us remember it better, while not writing important things down is just asking to forget. So dust off your pen, and next time you'll need to remember something, just take notes instead of typing. We promise it will help!
Do you still remember all of these cursive letters from school? Brush up on your handwriting skills with this exciting quiz!
- Why does Anonymous hate the Clintons
- What was America called in 1776
- Why does my cat meow randomly
- Are Americans scared enough
- How do I check a company detail
- What is a cell phone case
- What are some things made by God
- Can space curvature be imaginary
- Are Indian quorans biased
- Why do people yodel
- Can everyone be affected by covert hypnosis
- What is the will of God doing
- What if the Moon became Mars sized
- How do webcomics make money
- Should we back Donald Trump’s Turkey policy
- How do animals use energy
- What is B2B cold calling