Consistent and Dependent Systems
The two equations and , form a system of equations . The ordered pair that is the solution of both equations is the solution of the system.
A system of two linear equations can have one solution, an infinite number of solutions, or no solution. Systems of equations can be classified by the number of solutions.
If a system has at least one solution, it is said to be consistent .
If a consistent system has exactly one solution, it is independent .
If a consistent system has an infinite number of solutions, it is dependent . When you graph the equations, both equations represent the same line.
If a system has no solution, it is said to be inconsistent . The graphs of the lines do not intersect, so the graphs are parallel and there is no solution.
- Why is the Sylenth1 plugin so popular
- Is Louis Vuitton losing its luxury status
- How do you master the Spring MVC
- Does virtual assistant offers social media assistance
- What are the various types of fathers
- What are the health benefits of Isabgol
- How do you say Their in French
- How is surf in Chicago
- What are words for love in Romanian
- Whats happens when a waiter breaks crockery
- Did American Idol ruin music
- How are family and friends different
- What is a gatling gun
- What happens when you sell your soul?no_redirect=1
- What are your top 20 artists
- How do I keep on going
- Are tombstones public domain