JSS Science and Technology University (formerly SJCE) housed in JSS TI campus which was established in 1963, is the dream child of Jagadguru Dr. Sri Shivarathri Rajendra Mahaswamigalavaru, the 23rd pontiff of Sri Suttur Mutt. It comes under the aegis of JSS Mahavidyapeetha, which is the primary institution of many such institutions. The college was officially inauguarated by the esteemed founder of Manipal Institutes, Dr. T.M.A.Pai, the then chairman of the academy of education, Manipal, Mysore State.
The Institution serves as one of the major landmarks of the western part of mysore, with its sprawling 117 acres of campus and several recognizable buildings. As one of the leading institutes in India, SJCE has been recognized under the Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme(TEQIP), which is a world bank associated scheme and has been granted a generous and sumptuous Rs.20 crores.
Acknowledging the state of the art infrastructural facilities, faculties and expertise, that have been the hallmarks of the college, the Visvesvaraya Technological University has conferred the Autonomous status to the college from the year 2007-08.
The institution also has the reputation of academic, excellence in professionally oriented programs, and equal proficiency in extra-curricular activities, that makes it a lucrative option for students from all over the country, especially those staying in the remote places eyeing at an engineering seat.
- Who is Franky Lymon
- What are the properties of radioactive isotopes
- Can Bitcoin do anything Ethereum cant do
- How long did HMS Endeavor sail for
- Who is the most famous Bihari ever?no_redirect=1
- Which celebrities are hiding dark pasts
- What is RF current
- How is electrical in NIT Patna
- How should I download list manage videos
- Why do I get stuck in interviews
- What makes the midfielder engine of soccer
- How old is Stevonnie
- Why was diplomacy created
- Who is Cecil the lion
- Is listening to BTS trendy
- Does Subramanian Swamy know Chinese
- What are the most secure virtual coins