Things to consider
1 There is a lot of info on this and knowledgeable people on the HUBB travel forum, dedicated to motorcycles. Google it.
2 Renting a reasonabel bike to get around, say a Honda Falcon 400 or a 650 will run you about 100 to 120 dollars a day so in 60 days you spent $6,000 to $7,000. You can easily buy and resell for a lot less. But it wont happen overnight....
3 Argentina, last I heard, doesnt allow foreign owners of Argentinean registered motorcycles to leave the country with the bike. Makes no sense to me, but nor does much that Argentina does.
4 Good motorcycles are more expensive in SA, but resale is also higher.
5 Lots of people buy cheap Chinese bikes at 100 to 250 cc and make the trip, doing some remarkable journeys. They have my respect for being so adventurous but I wouldnt do it.
6 If you are in the country on a touruist visa your local motorcycle license is sufficient. While usually not necessary an international license can come in handy also.
- Is Modafinil an over hyped placebo
- Is burned food unhealthy
- Why is it hard to walk uphill
- What happened after your first kiss
- Has a Weasley ever married a Muggle
- Which gemstone is this
- Do professional artists use stencils
- Do Koreans respect dark skinned Indians
- What is two move in chess
- Why do nasal strips cause sore throat
- How do restaurants cut down on costs
- Will my Jio mobile network work overseas
- What is the most scientific diet
- Is Generics in Java a scam
- How can I get translation work easily
- Which touches are considered flirting
- Do you think crying is bad
- How do I use Kubernetes for autoscaling
- Can Amit shah become PM in 2024