Hotel & Motel Video Surveillance Security Cameras
Video surveillance is the perfect security solution for hotels, motels, resorts and other types of paid lodging. With the demand for hotel rooms and space constantly increasing, the security of guests, hotel property and employees has become more important than ever. A carefully considered hotel video surveillance system can protect your resort and give your guests the peace of mind they deserve.
View blog posts relating to hotel video surveillance.
How Hotel Video Surveillance can be Beneficial
Security – Hotel video surveillance can help keep your guests safe from theft and other criminals by helping you track your visitors and prevent break-ins on your property.
Prevent theft – Hotel security cameras can help keep intruders out of exclusive hotel areas like swimming pools and gyms, where theft is common. A surveillance system in your store room and other maintenance areas can uncover potential employee theft.
Remain competitive – Along with providing security, a professional hotel video surveillance system gives your guests peace of mind while staying at your hotel, and can help you increase your return business and remain competitive in an aggressive market.
Flexible – Modern security cameras are easy to install and can be adjusted at anytime to fit your needs. Unlike analog CCTV cameras, wireless IP cameras don't require technicians, power tools, or miles of wiring. When you are looking to implement hotel security cameras, all you need to do is mount the cameras and start recording.
Remote monitoring – Adding an NVR (Network Video Recorder) to your security camera system gives you the ability to broadcast your surveillance footage over the internet. This breakthrough in surveillance technology allows you to monitor any of your hotel security cameras at any time from any internet connection, giving you instant security updates.
Potential Risks of Motel Security Cameras
Privacy – Protect the privacy of your guests and employees by keeping your hotel surveillance cameras in public places like lobbies, restaurants, pool and spa areas, and meeting areas, and out of guest rooms and break rooms.
Damage – Cameras, especially when they are outdoors, can be damaged by storms or falling objects. While this kind of damage is rare, it's important to keep a secondary security system in place to protect your guests and property should they occur.
Outages – Power disruptions or surges can cause interruptions in recording or damage to your system.
Hotel Security Cameras
Your hotel or resort's specific security needs depend on many factors. Consider each of the following when you are purchasing and configuring your hotel video surveillance system:
- Where do you experience the most thefts?
- Have you ever wished that you caught something on camera?
- How do you currently manage security at your hotel?
- Do you feel like your surrounding area contributes to your overall security?
- How would you describe your average guest?
- Business travelers
- Leisure travelers
- How is your hotel or resort laid out?
- Single building housing guest rooms, amenities like pool and spa, and facilities.
- Several buildings spread out over a large property
- Have you ever had issues with employee theft?
Setup advice for Inn, Bed and Breakfast and Resort CCTV Systems
- Place surveillance cameras in near entrances and exits so you get a clear picture of each guest or visitor.
- Cameras in open areas like lobbies, pools, and meeting rooms can help prevent petty theft.
- For valuable items like safes and artwork, fixed cameras near the object can help prevent theft.
- Security cameras placed around your hotel's perimeter can help secure your building and facilities in dangerous neighborhoods.
Have Questions? Get Answers. Our security integrators are standing by to make sure your surveillance solution is the best for your business. Contact an expert today! Get Help
- How calculated are narcissists
- How can I learn to play soccer
- What is singer Nellys real name
- Which is better European or American jazz
- How does language affect immigrants
- Who are the best tailors in Bangalore
- What is the culture of Hokkaido
- Why does Shrek have a Scottish accent
- How do I build a mobile app
- Can all pugs swim
- How do I change YouTube channel address
- Does your pet hate you
- How do I update WhatsApp on Android
- Is royal jelly good for breast cancer
- What is science as a human right