flickr photoshared byLinas Vunder aCreative Commons ( BY-SA ) license
Close your eyes and envision a bartender. What visuals come to mind?Youth? Beauty? Vitality? Quick Money?
Correct me if I am wrong, but I am almost certain your imagination didn’t lead you to a visualization of a 40-year-old woman married with three kids who crafts cocktails on the weekends in-between dropping her kids off at soccer practice and reading them bedtime stories.
While most people don’t go into hospitality on the serving side expecting to make a career out of it (in this country anyways),there are those that do.
As with any job, (and yes,bartending is a real job) there are those that fall in love with bartending the same way some people fall committedly in love with a person. That love can be carried out over a lifetime and translated intopassion, desire and dedication— all of which can lead a person into a lucrative, exciting and entertaining career full of perks like longevity, flexibility and stability.
- Is the Zelaa Coin legit
- Which is worse narcissism or bipolar disorder
- Is Amazon Alexa always right
- How do processed foods affect gut health
- How do we get a better concentration
- How is a browsing history cleared completely
- How can I be a good pediatrician
- Could the U S ban bitcoin
- Which fandoms produce the highest quality fanfiction
- What will you chose love or respect
- Does China also suffer from Islamic terrorism
- Why doesnt the Queen have a passport
- Is there any future in SQL
- How does demonetization create cashless transactions
- How do I find funds on crowdsourcing
- Do we breathe oxygen or air
- Which is best business college in France
- Why do sycamore trees lose their bark
- Are there English speaking universities in Colombia
- How old did SRK become this year