Dr.Chandrika Anand is a senior consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist practisisng in Vijaynagar, Bangalore since 1998. She graduated from KASTURBA MEDICAL COLLEGE, MANGALORE, with 8 gold medals, securing the FIRST RANK in Mangalore University. She completed MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from BANGALORE MEDICAL COLLEGE in 1998, again securing the first rank in Bangalore University. She also holds DNB/MNAMS degree in OBG.
With more than two decades of experience in managing normal and high risk pregnancies, she is well versed in all obstetric procedures. She provides consultation for gynaecological conditions like menstrual disorders, fibroids, cysts, infertility, uro gynaec issues, cancers of cervix, uterus and ovaries, and family planning/contraceptive options.
She has extensive experience in managing PCOD and has created awareness amongst thousands of college students regarding PCOD. She also has various ongoing research projects concerning PCOD. She has also worked in the department of EMERGENCY MEDICINE and is experienced in managing all OBSTETRIC EMERGENCIES. She has undergone special training in OBG ULTRASOUND, LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY, and CERVICAL COLPOSCPY.
- Do you take your work seriously
- Are black people over represented in comedies
- Is sodium chloride poisonous
- How bad is a scorpion sting
- Why should I update browsers regularly
- What is the currency of Senegal 1
- Is NASA the best space program
- Why did Mark Finneran leave neurosurgery
- How can I find number of people
- Is smoking Marijuana safer than smoking cigarettes
- Where did hummus originate
- Do liberals downplay Donald Trumps success
- How does one get thin
- Which countries have Denmark invaded
- Who decides the currency of a country
- Which hemorrhoid grade do I have
- What can I sell to make 200
- Why is Hungary such a bad country
- Can a narcissist bond
- Is bank of America fdic insured