The most celebrated aspect of blockchain technology is that information is stored in an immutable ledger without the need for a central authority or intermediary. Despite this, not enough attention is paid to the negative impact created when an input to the blockchain is not trustworthy. iCash introduces the Proof of Trust (PoT) protocol as a multi-platform blockchain application that enables real-world inputs to be validated by decentralized participants in settling Smart Contracts at scale.
The nature and scale of blockchain activity necessitates trustworthy inputs.
While Proof of Work and Proof of Stake provide distributed trust for data storage, the introduction of PoT provides distributed trust for data input. By adding a trustworthy application protocol layer, real world interaction and events can be verified before being entered into the blockchain.
All ratings published on ICObench serve informational purposes only. ICObench does not provide investment forecast, recommendations or any consulting for that matter. Thus, neither ICObench, nor the experts can be hold responsible for the visitors’ investment decisions. Read more
The team is very experienced in the traditional finance space - it would be interesting to see how they plan on executing iCash. They seem to have the right tools to make this project a success
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
1 ICC = 0.75 USD
Price in ICO
1 ICC = 1 USD
Tokens for sale
iCash legal & regulatory compliance established
Protocol Development Begins
iCash testnet launched & partnership announcement
SEC 1st filling complete
Proof of Trust protocol launch
iCash tokens freely tradable
- Who is the CEO of Tesla Motors?no_redirect=1
- What are the goddesses of chaos
- Why are Muslims still backward in education
- How are vitamins and supplements manufactured
- What are some unspoken rules in Norway
- What did Renaissance legal documents look like
- What mistake cost you the most Why
- Whats the strangest food fact you know
- What causes hamstrings to cramp
- Who will run for President in 2040
- Why is an NPN transistor used
- What is Bratislava famous for
- What are armor piercing rounds for warships
- How do you understand admire art
- What is the hybridization of XeO2
- Are Brazilians Portuguese
- Does temperature affect vinegars acetic acid content