B.E/B.Tech Engineering Admissions at Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai the Eligibility criteria and the Selection Process for B.Tech program is that:
- The candidates who are applying to Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai for the B.tech program have to clear 10th and 12th examination or its equivalent.
- At Rajalakshmi Engineering College, 45% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any one of the followings: CS/Biology/Biotechnology/Electronics is mandatory for the candidates.
- Applicants should possess a JEE Mains valid score in order to get admissions at Rajalakshmi Engineering College.
- JEE Mains is All India entrance exam.
- Btech admissions will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which fulfills the Rajalakshmi Engineering College fixed criteria as well as the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
Fee Structure of Rajalakshmi Engineering College
Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai Total Fees per year for the Btech program costs Rs.1,60,000 and the duration of the course is 4 years.
- Is the ocean deeps a common phrase
- Why are some gay people using Quora
- Does computer science have a future
- Why Hinduism teach pollution
- What is a TS clearance
- Why do some pets act so clingy
- Is Bihar really progressing
- What is pure anxiety
- Is maths compulsory
- What is the anatomy of back muscles
- What are the best Abstruse Goose comics
- Is compass magnetometer necessary
- What is a pre purchase home inspection
- What is a pharyngo conjuctival fever
- Are Quora posts searchable through Google
- How can I buy cheap audiobooks
- What is overflow in CSS
- What are some multi label classification strategies
- Why is Advaita so confusing
- Are courses on Simpliv good