Faculty of Basic Sciences boasts of providing an interdisciplinary approach, a strong flavour of engineering, exposure to various disciplines in the humanities and social sciences to its students.
Faculty of Basic Sciences is unique from other institutions of higher learning as it is committed to imparting knowledge in pure sciences, which not only forms the foundation for further academic pursuits in science and technology but also acts as the foundation for students to pursue a career in research and higher-level teaching.
The academic programme is designed to meet the requirement of the latest technological developments and envisages to become a state-of-the-art department providing high-quality education and cutting-edge interdisciplinary research in science. Faculty of Basic Sciences has a well-equipped laboratory for optical, mechanical and electrical experiments. The school is continuously associated with academic/sponsored research and industrial consultancy work.
- Why cant we touch the sun
- At what time should I get up
- Why cant I report poor content
- Is an oily face good or bad
- How do schools deal with bullying
- Which foundation is good for oily skin?no_redirect=1
- What happened to Buddha Boy
- Why is USA so anti socialism
- Why are mountain ranges formed
- Why is Vishnu blue
- How are nuclear powered submarines propelled
- What is a wicket taker
- How are judges appointed in your country
- Which website gives you exact manufacturer database
- Are cardiac muscles involuntary or voluntary Why
- On which protocol did WhatsApp run
- Why cant computers replace books
- How is your life looking right now?no_redirect=1
- What do Lithuanians think of Dalia Grybauskaite
- Whats your view of online relationship