Airports in Rajasthan
Airports in Rajasthan connects Rajasthan to major cities, states of India and other countries of the world. Airways is one of the fastest means of travel these days with the advantage of luxury and comforts.
Different airports in Rajasthan State transport make it explorable to domestic and international tourists. With one international and five domestic airports in Rajasthan, it is one of the most visited states in India by domestic and foreign tourists.
List of Airports in Rajasthan
International Airport in Rajasthan
Domestic Airports in Rajasthan
- Udaipur Airport (Maharana Pratap Airport)
- Jodhpur Airport (Civil Airport)
- Kota Airport
- Jaisalmer Airport
- Nal Airport (Bikaner Airport)
- Phalodi Air Force Station
- Suratgarh Air Force Station
- Ajmer /Kishangarh Airport (Under Construction)
A new Greenfield airport at Neemrana is also proposed in Rajasthan.
Mainly the Asian and Gulf countries are connected through Jaipur International airport. Flights To or From Dubai, Sharjah, Muscat, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Bangkok are available in Rajasthan.
Domestic flights from all airports in Rajasthan connects Rajasthan to cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Indore, Chandigarh, Jammu, Goa, Pune.
Oman Air, Jet Airways, Air India are some international flight operators in Rajasthan. IndiGo, Go Air, Air India, Air Deccan, Jet Airways, Kingfisher, Spice Jet are some domestic flight carriers in Rajasthan transportation.
Facilities in Rajasthan Airports
Mobile prepaid communication center, restaurant, internet facility, sweet and book shops and other branded outlets are there in airports of Rajasthan with Traveler assistance facility, Transport department Rajasthan gives the best facility to the travelers.
Following are the Airports in Rajasthan
IATA: BKB, ICAO: VIBK Bikaner Airport or Bikaner Air Force Nal Airport is an airport in Bikaner city about 13km away at the Bikaner Air Force Station. It is operated by Airports Authority of India.... more »
IATA: JSA, ICAO: VIJR Located about 17km from Jaisalmer City, Jaisalmer Airport operates as a civil enclave on an Indian Air Force base. It has a single runway of 2,700 meter long and 46 meter wide.... more »
Jodhpur airport is a civil airport located at 5 km from main Jodhpur city. Total 12 acres of civil enclave of airport contain a terminal which can handle around 430 passengers at a time. Jodhpur... more »
Udaipur airport, also known as Dabok airport or Maharana Pratap airport is a domestic airport in Udaipur which has one asphalt runway. It has 2743 metres long and 45 meters wide runway. Udaipur Airport has... more »
Jaipur International AirportJaipur International Airport, also known as Sanganer airport due to its location in the southern suburb of Sanganer, 11 km from Jaipur city of Rajasthan.... Read More
- Which hostel is near Motion Academy Kota
- Why would someone avoid using your name
- Why do we need carbon assimilation
- Can IgD cross the placenta
- Does Alaska get severe thunderstorms
- Which department is better in construction
- Is biotechnology good at SRM
- Is global debt to GDP sustainable
- What paid social media
- Whats it like to be British
- What would push you to commit murder
- What does a cougar look like
- What is inertial frame
- How many employees does snapdeal have
- Does a mortal lifestyle make us deseased
- Can I marry anywhere in India
- What are albuminous seeds
- Is being alive simply experiencing death
- How do I start a gadget business