Pick an alarm device. Wind-up type alarm clocks with bells, clock radios, and even many cell phones and pagers can be set to play an alert that can wake even the deepest sleepers.
Choose alarm type. Based on the device chosen above, it may be possible to select from 2 or more types of alarm signal. Many clock radios offer choice of a wake alarm consisting of a radio station broadcast (of the user's choice) or a simple buzzer. There may be two volume controls; one for the "sleep" mode and another for the "wake alarm" mode. Setting the wrong one could result in not hearing the wake alarm. It may also be possible to set two or more wake times.
Set more than one device. If the device used for a wake alarm will only allow for a single alarm time, consider using a second device in the list above as a back up alarm source. This is a good practice should the first device fail to operate (due to power outage, defect, etc.). The device(s) should be self powered (as would be the case for a pager or cell phone) or have a battery back up to keep time in the event of a power failure. Set the second device to alert a minute or two before or after the main device.
Test the settings. Set the alarm type, volume, etc. as desired, but set the alarm time to alert a minute or two in the future, instead of the wake time. Wait for the alarm time to start the alarm. Adjust volume, tuning, etc. settings as needed on all devices. Make sure those devices with multiple alarms are fully functional (make sure the second alarm alerts).
Locate the device away from the bed. If afraid of shutting of the alarm and going back to sleep, try locating the device where it will be required to actually get out of bed to reset the alarm. Of course, this won't prevent climbing back into bed, but may help lessen the chances of that happening.
Set the device(s) to the desired wake time(s).
- How do AIDS occur in humans
- What is a normal sibling relationship
- Why is social media monitoring important
- Is white sports shoe compulsory for SSB
- Why is protozoa harmful
- Could Rapportive potentially read your email
- Are humans truly the smartest beings alive
- Can human emotion overcome physiological extremes
- Can a boy become an au pair
- Why do Brahmins dominate Tamil Nadu cricket
- Does toluene dissolve plastic
- What is real ninjutsu
- Online Games websites
- Are people mature mainly for moral reasons
- What are Indian made laptops company
- Are Wendys salads gluten free
- How long have graph algorithms been around
- Are pocket firearms waterproof
- Are Chinese and Manadarin the same