In Realization of control unit: Microprogramming is used widely now for implementing the control unit of computers
In Operating system: Microprograms can be used to implement some of the primitives of operating system. This simplifies operation system implementation and also improves the performance of the operating system.
In High-Level Language support: In High-Level language various sub functions and data types can be implemented using microprogramming. This makes compilation into an efficient machine language form possible.
In Microdiagnostics: Microprogramming can be used for detection isolation monitoring and repair of system errors. This is known as microdiagnostics and they significantly enhance system maintenance.
In User Tailoring: By using RAM for implementing control memory (CM), it is possible to tailor the machine to different applications.
In Emulation: Emulation refers to the use of a microprogram on one machine to execute programs originally written for another machine. This is used widely as an aid for users in migrating from one computer to another.
- What do queers think about trans women
- Why are Tamil people crazy about Dhoni
- Why is knowledge bad
- What sidearm does the Coast Guard use
- Who transformed the Indian music genre
- What county is Round Rock Texas in
- What are the unknown facts about aghori
- What would Hitler think of hip hop
- Will BJP retain its dominance in India
- How is gold dust sourced
- Is my vocal range good
- What three prime numbers sum to 30
- Why do all people like Apple phones
- Who is M S Dhoni 1?no_redirect=1
- How are internet browsers different
- What is a syndicate agreement
- Why should I use byjus