Bookmarks only bookmark the top level pages (the framesets themselves). A user is unable to bookmark any of the Web pages viewed within a frame.
Frames can make the production of a website complicated, although current software addresses this problem.
It is easy to create badly constructed websites using frames. The most common mistake is to include a link that creates duplicate Web pages displayed within a frame.
Search engines that reference a Web page only give the address of that specific document. This means that search engines might link directly to a page that was intended to be displayed within a frameset.
Users have become so familiar with normal navigation using tables, the back button, and so on, that navigating through a site that uses frames can be a problem.
The use of too many frames can put a high workload on the server. A request for, say, ten files, each 1 Kilobyte in size, requires a greater workload than a request for a single 10 Kilobyte file.
Older browsers do not support frames.
- How do I start learning assembly language
- Why do marriage licenses cost money
- Is translating YouTube videos a good extracurricular
- Why do Romanians like Germany people
- Is there any retired railway pensioner here
- Is donating plasma bad for you How
- How does token for 2fa work
- How do I prevent plastic from burning
- What are the laws regarding cyberbullying?no_redirect=1
- Is society harder for men than women
- Who invented Mathcad
- Why is Hulu included with everything
- What are the limiting factors of photosynthesis
- Is Salman Khans acting really that bad
- Why is the Hoover Dam highly protected
- What would happen if Superman went rogue
- Is buying Mindtree stock good now?no_redirect=1
- Why is Benjamin Franklin on dollar
- Did John Wayne die in The Shootist
- Why cant black people swim well