Do you have what it takes to get through hard times? Here are the traits that help home-based business owners thrive.
16 min read
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
Regardless of your definition of success, there are, oddly enough, a great number of common characteristics that are shared by successful businesspeople. You can place a check beside each characteristic that you feel that you possess. This way, you can see how you stack up. Even if you don't have all of these characteristics, don't fret. Most can be learned with practice and by developing a winning attitude, especially if you set goals and apply yourself, through strategic planning, to reach those goals in incremental and measurable stages.
Related: 50 Jobs, Gigs and Side Hustles You Can Do From Home
The Home Business Musts
Like any activity you pursue, there are certain musts that are required to be successful in a chosen activity. To legally operate a vehicle on public roadways, one must have a driver's license; to excel in sports, one must train and practice; to retire comfortably, one must become an informed investor and actively invest for retirement. If your goal is success in business, then the formula is no different. There are certain musts that have to be fully developed, implemented and managed for your business to succeed. There are many business musts, but this article contains what I believe to be some of the more important musts that are required to start, operate and grow a profitable home business.
- Is it morally wrong to use people
- Will taking Cyproheptadine increase my appetite
- What should wild salmon smell like
- How strong sturdy was the average spear
- Was Saigon before 1975 prosperous
- Can we ever connect past lives
- Can I change my CFA exam location
- Who invented the cotton gin 1
- How do you make Paper PEts
- Can you endure with a cheating partner
- Are all intellectuals voracious readers
- Is Malaysia a major coffee bean producer
- How do hypocrites ruin relationships
- What is your favorite Tokyo Ghoul episode
- Is hyperlapse the same as time lapse
- Who is Halle Berry
- How could blockchain affect recruitment
- Who are the most educated arabs