We celebrate Hindi Diwas on 14 Sep as Part XVII of the Constitution containing provision
regarding Official Language (Hindi) was passed
by the Constituent Assembly on 14 September 1949.
So it commemorate that day as well as promote usage of Hindi we celebrate Hindi Day/week/fortnight.
I mistook your question as how to celebrate it and wrote as below first.
If you ask me personally. The best way of celebrate Hindi Diwas is to abolish it because instead of doing good for Hindi it is limiting Hindi to one day of the year whereas if we want to promote Hindi then it should be promoted on each day of year and not showcase on one day.
Having said that you can try following:
1. Keep some competition like Hindi Essay writing, Debate, Quiz contest.
2. Contributing Hindi books to the library i.e. everyone who is having Hindi books can donate these to the library so that every one else can read.
3. Should I tell you one crazy idea. Take everyone to some good Hindi movie. This is best way to promote Hindi because every one like Hindi movie.
4. Other common things are posters, Hindi words etc.
- Could the plague return to Europe
- Are Canadians really scared of the dark
- What is Marseilles history
- Why should I learn Kendo
- Is Wichita business friendly to restaurants
- What can a virus not do
- Where do people run in Burlington Vermont
- What business can I start with 450
- Why did you quit med school
- What is your favourite Harry Belafonte song
- How do you define the term narcissist
- Can Jews believe in Muhammad
- Is social media killing print media
- What is a lepton number
- How do astronauts wash themselves in space
- How crowdfunding can help a startup company
- What happens when HCL reacts with steel
- How do nonprofits sign contracts