To begin with, we will put you in a neutral shoe and get you running on our treadmill for around 20-30 seconds. This will allow us to look at how you are landing, where you are landing and for any misalignments biomechanically within the ankles or knees.
Once we have finished recording your running, we will show you a frame by frame replay. By looking at how you run, and taking into consideration your running goals and any previous injuries, we can understand what type of shoe will suit you best.
We will then use the gait test to ensure we find the running shoe that works best for you. Comfort is key, as well as support, depending on the mileage you plan to run. Depending on your running style, stability elements in a shoe may help control the movement inwards at the ankles.
At Runners Need we have a wide variety of running shoes, from minimal racing shoes to super supportive cushioned shoes. So there is something for everybody, regardless of your running style.
The whole process takes about 15 minutes and will require you to run at a steady pace for around one minute. You don’t need to book in advance, but please note that during peak times – lunchtime between 12pm and 2pm and Saturdays – there may be a short wait.
- What was your childhood sport or hobby
- What are some characteristics of a stereocenter
- Can someone live only on stock investment
- What are the most common sex fetishes
- Does Amity Noida take NIOS students
- What do you learn by watching office
- What is your opinion on Hallmark movies
- Which countries can never betray Pakistan
- How does a non linear thinker think
- Do I look gay
- Is Actions icon the new Share
- How can you motivate coworkers around you
- What is tree intercropping
- What is the identity of being Gujarati
- What are your top 20 artists
- What is Semolina 1?no_redirect=1
- Why cant I make friends on Quora
- Can we predict weather without technology