New Delhi: Like his mother and Congress President Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi also owns assets worth almost Rs 10 crore. In his affidavit filed before the returning officer at Amethi, he has declared movable assets worth Rs 8,07,58,265 and immovable assets worth Rs 1,32,48,284. Income shown for the Financial Year 2012-13 is Rs 92,46,973.
Rahul Gandhi has declared that he has Rs 35,000 cash in hand and he has deposited Rs 9,50,575 at three different banks. He has invested Rs 1,90,000 in mutual funds/debentures/shares etc. He has invested Rs 81,28,153 in mutual funds and Rs 20,70,146 in Postal and National Saving Schemes.
In his affidavits he reveals that he has given Rs 6,89,14,673 for the purchase of a property. He has 330 grams of jewellery worth Rs 2,87,915 and some other assets worth Rs 1,81,803. The total value of his immovable property is Rs 8,07,58,265.
He jointly owns a farm house measuring 4.692 acres with his sister Priyanka Gandhi at Indira Gandhi farm house, Sultanpur village, Mehrauli, New Delhi. The circle rate per acre is Rs 53 lakh.
He also has a 50 per cent share in a farm house and the declared value is Rs 1,32,48,284.
He has also declared that he has taken Rs 9 lakh loan from his mother Sonia Gandhi and another Rs 9 lakh liability. His total liability is Rs 18 lakh.
He owes no dues to the government, says his affidavit. He has also attached a provisional No Dues Certificate issued by the Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
- Is pilot a good job for boys
- When do we use the word eventually
- Where can I find airlines tickets API
- What is your view on conflict
- Were you ever proven wrong
- digital marketing 197
- How can I die within 6 days
- What are potatoes au gratin
- What is the most emotional website design
- Who is your favorite American novelist
- What is the best ancient tourist destination
- What is BNI
- What is Kolte Patil Illiquis
- How can I install new lock
- Why do our minds works against us
- What is China doing in Bangladesh
- Is Russia a potential superpower
- Why do app developers make geolocked apps
- How do you say school in Hebrew