Shilajit is considered one of the most important substances in the Indian system of Ayurvedic medicine. It’s name means “nectar of God”.
It has been used for thousands of years for longevity and a host of other ailments. Shilajit is a thick, blackish-brown mineral pitch resin that oozes out of cracks in the Himalayan mountains as the summer heat raises the temperature of the rock.
Shilajit is composed of centuries old, decomposed plants which are a potent source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. It just may be nature’s most potent trace mineral source. It’s a powerful adaptogen, helping protect against all types of mental and physical stress.
It is never consumed in raw form, but purified first before use.
Shilajit is a very potent antioxidant that helps fight free radicals and oxidation of the body’s cells. For this reason, it is thought to promote longevity.
This substance is said to be able to reduce pain, treat all types of arthritis, treat joint and muscle pain and treat inflammation. Many people consume Shilajit for these health conditions, especially as they get older.
Shilajit can strengthen the nervous system and help with stress, mental fatigue, epilepsy, anxiety and depression. It can also promote better concentration and is thought to increase learning ability and enhance memory.
It’s used to treat heart related ailments and maintain normal blood pressure. Shilajit is beneficial to the digestive system, stomach and intestines. It can relieve indigestion, gastritis, constipation, and pain in the abdomen.
It protects and enhances the workings of the kidneys, pancreas and thyroid gland. It increases blood circulation, as well.
Shilajit is considered a protector of the liver, as it maintains proper secretion of enzymes and juices that are essential to healthy metabolism. It possesses anti-microbial action that protects the body.
It is a strong immune system booster and protects the body from all types of illnesses, diseases and infections. It can be used to treat many respiratory problems, like cough and asthma. Shilajit is an anti-histamine and can be used for allergies.
Shilajit can increase physical strength, energy and stamina, making it great for hard working people and athletes. It increases sperm count in men and regulates sex hormones. It is thought to be a sexual enhancer.
Many people with diabetes consume Shilajit, as it helps metabolize blood glucose. It removes harmful toxins from the body and helps fight new toxin build-up.
In India, it is believed that there is almost no curable disease that can’t be assisted with the consumption of Shilajit.
If You Are Over 30If you are over 30, you'll want to take some GF20 with this. Then you'll be able to run circles around people your own age. What is GF20?
- As a powerful immune system booster
- Treat diabetes
- Treat respiratory conditions
- Treat coughs
- Sexual enhancer
- Potent vitamin and mineral source
- For longevity
- For anti-aging
- As an energy booster
- As an adaptogen
- Treat arthritis and joint pain
- Reduce inflammation
- Aid memory and thinking
- Reduce stress
- Reduce physical and mental fatigue
- Treat anxiety and depression
- For better powers of concentration
- Maintain heart health
- Treat high blood pressure
- Improve digestion
- Treat gastritis, constipation and indigestion
- Protect the liver and pancreas
- Increase blood circulation
- Protect and maintain the thyroid gland
- Increase metabolism
- For proper enzyme secretion
- For it’s anti-microbial properties
- Increase physical strength and endurance
- Treat premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
- Treat urinary problems and kidney stones
- To detoxify the body and remove toxins
- Treat anemia
- Treat ulcers
- Increase natural growth hormone production
Mineral Pitch, Vegetable Asphalt
Where It’s Found
Shilajit can be found in the Himalayan area, Nepal and Tibet.
Which Part Of The Plant Is Used
How It Works
Shilajit contains a lot of fulvic acid. Fulvic Acid makes nutrients more absorbable. It contains many vitamins, minerals and trace minerals all in natural form. It has a high antioxidant value as well.
How It’s Used
Shilajit is first purified and then put into capsules.
Precautions and Side Effects:
Do not take Shilajit if you suffer from gout. It can increase uric acid in the body. Children, pregnant or nursing mothers should always seek the advice of their doctor before taking.
Description and History Of Shilajit
Shilajit is a black/brown mineral resin that seeps out of cracks in the Himalayan mountains in the heat of the summer.
It has been used for thousands of years and is mentioned in ancient Sanskrit writings. It is a major part of the Ayurvedic health system of India. Himalayan villagers saw that large white monkeys would chew on this substance oozing from the rocks. Since these monkeys were renowned for their intelligence, strength and longevity, the villagers began to eat it themselves.
I have taken Shilajit in capsules on occasion. It helps increase stamina and help to digest all of my other herbal supplements better. I recommend buying shilajit from Oriveda. They are the only source of cleaned and purified black Altai Shilajit in the West. This is the very best shilajit available.
Click Picture For Price and Description
Primavie Shilajit research page
Pureshilajit.com – Shilajit Resources
- Is Google limiting my AdSense earning
- What is morality according to Islam
- What is the FPIC option in GCC
- Video production Key Features
- Why are ferrets illegal in australia
- What is the binary form 596
- What countries play football very much
- Are you a proud friend of someone
- What are the health benefits of cabbage
- Which book is the best for CRPC
- Why is the area given by antiderivatives?no_redirect=1
- What are the 4 definite articles
- Where do people buy babies
- Do BTS like black girls
- What Philippine sites offer NBA online betting
- Why does shopping relieve stress
- What is a consulting business
- What are some poignant Yiddish expressions
- Where are all the punk rock girls
- Is immigration to Australia overrated