Priyanka Chopra makes her American television debut in the role of Alex Parrish on ABC's Quantico.
Chopra is an actress, recording artist and former Miss World who is recognized internationally around the world. Her debut single, "In My City," featured will.i.am and was the voice of the NFL Network's Thursday Night Football franchise for the 2012-13 seasons.
Chopra has appeared in numerous ad campaigns for companies including Beats by Dr. Dre and its Pill XL speakers. Chopra is also the first Indian Guess Girl appearing in ads for the iconic American brand in their recent holiday campaign.
Chopra is a humanitarian who serves as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, United Nations Girl Up Champion, and is involved in a number of efforts to protect children's rights and promote the education of girls in India, including her namesake charity, The Priyanka Chopra Foundation.
Chopra is a passionate writer, and contributes monthly to her column on Elle.com, "Pret-a-Priyanka." She has also authored essays for The New York Times and The Hindustan Times.
Chopra splits her time between Los Angeles, New York and Mumbai – but is quick to point out that she mainly lives on airplanes.
- Is this man serious about this woman
- Why is PSG selling Neymar
- Why does racism persist in our lives
- How does artificial intelligence affect human intelligence
- What Python framework does Quora use
- What are the advantages of learning piano
- Where does agile methodology not apply
- What is stick free aircraft stability
- Why weekend doesnt last for long
- What is the dark side of liberalism
- How do I buy a handgun online
- What is French kissing
- What makes crack more addictive than cocaine
- What is a notifiable disease
- Where do the Amish live
- Why is fact fluency important
- Why does Infosys use SAP software
- What are the most secure virtual coins