- Must have an MD, PhD, DO, DVM, or equivalent degree by June in the year of award activation
- May not be enrolled in a graduate or medical school by June in the year of award activation
- May not have completed three or more years cumulative of post-medical school or post-graduate school (whichever degree is applicable) research experience.
- Sponsor must be a member of the Heart Rhythm Society by activation of award
Proposed research must be relevant to the goals and aims of the Society. Appropriate fields of study include epidemiological, community, clinical, and basic investigations within the general area of cardiac electrophysiology. Applicant should be intent on pursuing a career in independent research and interested in additional training under the supervision of a sponsor or mentor prior to a career in independent research.
HRS expects Fellowship recipients to use this award to promote their long-term goals in the field. Applicants must devote at least 80 percent of their effort to research or activities directly related to the proposed research.
At the time of award activation, the candidate cannot have completed three or more years cumulative of post-medical school or post-graduate school (whichever degree is applicable) research experience.
If you have any questions, please contact Isabelle Le Blanc at [email protected]
- What type of Colt revolver is this
- Why is perjury considered a serious crime
- Did social media crash today
- Were people tortured in the British Empire
- Why cant men pee *in* the toilets
- Will there be recession in USA
- Which Naruto character has the best backstory
- What shouldnt I miss in Croatia
- Why is greed so powerful over people
- What attracts you to smart devices
- What are the top 10 18 anime
- Is Mazda RX7 a reliable car
- Are Nielsen ratings representative
- How do I add songs to iTunes?no_redirect=1
- Are all linear molecules polar
- Does humanity really have another century left