Students can Download Social Science Civics Chapter 22 Constitutional Amendment Questions and Answers, Notes Pdf, KSEEB Solutions for Class 7 Social Science helps you to revise the complete Karnataka State Board Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Karnataka State Syllabus Class 7 Social Science Civics Chapter 22 Constitutional Amendment
Class 7 Social Science Constitutional Amendment Textbook Questions and Answers
I. Discuss in groups and answer:
What is constitutional amendment?
Amendment is a minor change or an addition to a constitutional provision or other document.
What are the methods of amending the constitution?
Methods of constitutional Amendment.
- Amendment by simple Majority.
- Amendment by special majority.
- Amendment by special majority along with consent by half of the states.
What is simple majority amendment method?
Certain parts of the constitution can be amended by a simple majority through general legislative process of the parliament and seek the consent.
What is special majority amendment method?
Certain parts of the constitution can be amended by a special majority consent of the members of parliament. Majority means two third members should accept.
Explain the third method of amending the constitution of India.
Certain parts of the constitution can be amended by special majority along with the consent from half of the states of India.
Class 7 Social Science Constitutional Amendment Additional Questions and Answers
I. Fill in the blanks:
- The structure of the constitution can be decided on the basis of _______.
- The _______ of India is a combination of both rigid and flexible factors.
- Qualification necessary for the citizenship of India come under _______ method.
- Fundamental Rights, Directive principles of State Policy and other factors come under _______ method.
- Election of the president of India, distribution of powers between the centre an state can be amended by _______.
- Simple majority
- Special majority
- Amendment by special majority along with with consent by half of the states method
II. Answer the following questions :
Why is the Amendment necessary to the constitution?
The provision of Amendment is made in the constitution for including certain changes in accordance with the changing society and situation.
Till 8th September 2016, how many times has the constitution been amended?
Our constitution has been amended 101 times till 2016.
- Could California win a war against Texas
- Do marshmallows have pork
- Where can I buy an ivory bracelet
- Can grammar be taught without literature
- Why dont cockroaches hibernate in winters
- Is the Marketing Mix obsolete
- What do we call a sister
- Can robots understand student emotions
- What are the main steps in mitosis
- What is meant by forward bias
- Which is best ayurvedic hospital for arthritis
- How do you interpret the word moist
- What makes a person British
- How many women suck dick
- Which ship will replace the type 45
- Should we avoid drinking diet soda