America's #1 Haunted Attraction
When it comes to terrifying thrills and spine-tingling chills, Field of Screams in Lancaster, PA will give you more than you can handle!
Grab your boyfriend, your girlfriend, or your boo thang because we are going to eat your heart out this Valentine’s Day! Bring your date to Field of Screams for a Valentine’s Day to remember forever!! The Den and The Asylum will be open for Valentine’s Day on Saturday, February 15th, 2020! Ticket booth will be open from 6pm - 10pm so just be sure to arrive between those two time frames! The buildings will be themed for Valentine’s Day and the characters will be dying to be your Valentine! Make this a Valentine’s Day of a Lifetime!
191 College Avenue • Mountville, PA17554
Field of Screams is conveniently located in Lancaster County, PA in the town of Mountville. Field of Scream is consistently the most popular and scariest haunted attraction destination for locals as well as visitors from other nearby east coast cities such as Baltimore MD, Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, New York, New Jersey, and Delaware. Don't be fooled by imitators. There is only one true Field of Screams and victims drive for hours and to the Original, one and only Field of Screams Farm in Lancaster PA to get the most blood-curdling, hair-raising terror they have ever experienced. Live in your nightmares as you journey through each attraction and be prepared for the most horrifying experience of your life because Field of Screams takes fear to a whole new level. Are you prepared to Experience the Chill of Field of Screams?
- Does Matthew Bates support Donald Trump
- Do perfect moments exist
- Why do Brazilians say kkkk when laughing
- Is the AAP secretly a leftist party
- What is a Pareto solution
- How can host wordpress org website free
- Why Colonialist failed to industrialize Africa
- What is an allergy test
- What are some good stock ideas
- What is flirting over text
- What is the antonym of solidify
- What is a single cup coffee maker
- What is life before and after IIMA
- How is DANIPS different from IPS
- Is an FUE hair transplant painful
- What will Trump do with Hillary Clinton