Each year the OAS Secretary General publishes a proposed Program-Budget for the coming calendar year. The OAS General Assembly meets in a Special Session to approve the Program-Budget. Find these documents from 1998-2013 here.
Each year in April, the OAS Board of External Auditors publishes a report covering the previous calendar year’s financial results. Reports covering 1996-2013 may be found here.
About six weeks after the end of each quarter of each year, the OAS publishes a Quarterly Management and Performance Report, which since 2013 includes reporting on programmatic results. The full texts may be found here.
Here you will find data on the Human Resources of the OAS, including its organizational structure, each organizational unit’s staffing, vacant posts, and performance contracts.
The OAS executes a variety of projects funded by donors. Evaluation reports are commissioned by donors. Reports of these evaluations may be found here.
The Inspector General provides the Secretary General with reports on the audits, investigations, and inspections conducted. These reports are made available to the Permanent Council. More information may be found here.
The OAS has discussed for several years the real estate issue, the funding required for maintenance and repairs, as well as the deferred maintenance of its historic buildings. The General Secretariat has provided a series of options for funding it. The most recent document, reflecting the current status of the Strategy, is CP/CAAP-3211/13 rev. 4.
Here you will find information related to the GS/OAS Procurement Operations, including a list of procurement notices for formal bids, links to the performance contract and travel control measure reports, the applicable procurement rules and regulations, and the training and qualifications of its staff.
The OAS Treasurer certifies the financial statements of all funds managed or administered by the GS/OAS. Here you will find the latest general purpose financial reports for the main OAS funds, as well as OAS Quarterly Financial Reports (QFRs).
- How are poems in any form interpreted
- What are the effects of bipolar disorder
- Sexologist Bhopal city
- What is a teacher
- What is a targeted individual 1
- Is Algeria a liberal country
- How can I remember trivial things
- Which country first employed capitalism
- Are ad extensions useful in Google Ads
- Is Churchill the greatest Briton
- What screams I am pseudo intellectual
- What urban dictionary words do you know
- Can I retrieve a rejected friend request
- Should I take commerce for class 11
- How can one further ones physiology knowledge
- Why is it dangerous to burn polymers
- Who are the developers of Reeder