This Answer excludes fillers, since they aren't really "real."
"Back when they were younger, Sakura and Ino were compared often in ninja skills, and while Ino is fierce, it seems Sakura is proved to be the better ninja of the two, which only drives Ino to become better for herself and for Asuma."
When they were Genin, they fought at an equal degree of skill (Chuunin Exams Preliminary Match ended in a tie).
In Naruto Shippuden and when they both gain the rank of Chuunin, Sakura seems to have gotten stronger; Ino's Jutsu are average in terms of power but carry a strong risk, while Sakura can just throw out powerful attacks with just her physical body and not with any Jutsu.
Sakura is more skilled of the two in medical ninjutsu.
"By Part II, Ino has become a...medical ninja. While not at the same level as Sakura, Ino has been considered rather capable in medical ninjutsu."
"With her excellent chakra control, Sakura has turned into an excellent combat Medic-nin, and has shown herself to be able to heal fatal injuries with relatively little effort even when more experienced medics would deem it a lost cause."
When Kankuro was poisoned by Sasori in the Rescue Gaara Arc, she created an antidote to counter that poison.
She is called for more frequently to heal wounds than Ino.
While the two have both been unsuccessful in their attempts to woo Sasuke, but Sakura seems to get more attention from the boys, as Naruto and Rock Lee have mentioned they have/had a crush on her; Ino currently has an unreciprocated crush on Sai.
"He...has a massive crush on Sakura..."
"Lee reveals that he likes Sakura Haruno, asking her to be his girlfriend and vowing to protect her immediately after they meet."
"She [Ino] convinced Sakura that hiding the size of her forehead was pointless, and gave her a ribbon to draw attention elsewhere, suggesting that Sakura had great potential, but had yet to reach it."
"During her early years in the Academy, Sakura was frequently bullied by others due to her large forehead. To try and combat this, Sakura used her bangs to hide her forehead, fueling the other kids' teasing by indicating she was sensitive about it. Ino Yamanaka, realizing this, gave Sakura a ribbon to accent her face and help Sakura overcome her phobia about her forehead. As such, the two became good friends and Sakura was in time able to develop her own unique personality thanks to Ino."
"Upon catching up with Sasuke, Sakura protects him from Gaara's attacks."
"She thinks 'Naruto..., I did nothing. All I did was cry and cling to you' (official translation). Inspired by Naruto's determination, she replies that next time they will retrieve Sasuke together and will be there for him from now on..."
"'I will get stronger as long as I continue to try!'"
"'I have to protect those who are important to me.'"
- Who is behind South Koreas presidential scandal
- Is Ford considered a cheap brand
- Is Dubai built on top of sand
- Are consumer electronics becoming commodities
- How close are we to Interstellar travel
- What?s the diet for endometriosis
- How do we describe a rich person?no_redirect=1
- How do I become preppy and smart
- How do websites like DealDash make money
- Why is VR gaming not popular
- What is Indian music called
- Does nothing actually exist
- Why are trains delayed only in India
- What is your most badass Diwali incident
- What makes paradise feel more like heaven
- Do self published authors need agents
- Does Cyprus uses Uber or another rideshare
- Should I work for Zensar or Accenture
- Is 50 watts loud enough
- Why do animals and plants need nitrogen