Laurel Goodwin, who played Yeoman Colt in ST:TOS "The Cage", said in an interview that she came up with the pointed sideburns for Nimoy — her friend and former drama coach:
The thing that took the thorn out of my paw really was Leonard, because I was so pleased for him, and I knew this was going to give him some liquidation, that he could then do what he really wanted to do. And I was very pleased with all of that. And I had come up with the pointed sideburns. And a few other things. But that, very specifically.
[Interviewer] You suggested that?
Oh, yeah. When I was in makeup, Leonard's going, "You know, I’ve got to play this non-feeling alien, and all that." I said, "Honey, trust me. When they get these ears right and they get that right, we get that look just right, you're gonna be the sex symbol of the '60s." He brushed it off because he was a serious actor. So, even though I was crushed not to be on the show, I was delighted for Leonard. And, when the show started, not being sour grapes, I took a look at it. The first moment that William Shatner walks on, I go, "He's got Leonard's pointed sideburns." That did it. I turned it off and never watched it again.
- Is Obsidian mafic or felsic
- Amit Tiwari 138
- Why it is hard to translate poetry
- How big is Umphreys McGee
- Could I launch myself from a trebuchet
- Types of destination wedding photography
- Does Fannie Mae service non home loans
- Is the nudge theory unethical
- How do I overcome my videogame addiction
- What does KHYF mean in texting
- Is icobench com trustworthy
- Can a company account comment on blogs
- What are some examples of societal pressure
- Is America far from Europe
- What is the new public administration
- How do I fix crackling speaker
- How come Quora is so right wing
- What is vinyasa or power yoga
- What are the best phone backgrounds
- When will the war in Ukraine stop