Last summer, my older brother touched me very inappropriately.
We had to share a bed when we went on vacation last summer. I woke up to him touching me 'down there' I freaked. I didn't know what to do. He acted like he was asleep...I turned on my side but he touched me down there again. I felt like I was going to throw up I was so uncomfortable. I pretended I had to go to the bathroom and that's when I really freaked out. The next day I told my parents that I wanted to sleep on the couch because my brother snored too loudly...of course that was just an excuse so I didn't have to share a room with him.
In the past i've woke up to him in my room but when I ask what he wants he just makes up some lame excuse that he was looking for something.
He hasn't touched me since nor done anything weird....but he's made comments. Its affected me some what. I'm really down a lot, i'm stressed and overall not happy.
I can't talk to anyone about this because it will really destroy my family. We're so close and I just can't tell them. But I feel I need to talk to someone, because its really bugging me...can someone help me?
- What is parking like in Longview WA
- What is Adrenoleukodystrophy
- Is scalp psoriasis contagious
- Why has my macaw started biting
- Which companies offer online insurance facility
- What do people love about Quora?no_redirect=1
- What is Samhain all about
- Why doesnt Congress do something about Trump
- What is emptiness for soul
- Can I make an app in c++
- What does yellow tail fish taste like
- Why do people act infuriated with life
- Do girls like to see penis pics
- How is casein protein digested in humans
- How long does fiber cement siding last
- Why is a glass bottle important