How to fix “Mic not working on my phone”
At once-How to Delete all pending friends requests (easily reach 5000 friends)
The Mic is not working on my phone-We thought to write this post because we have received some emails asking how solve MIc problem. So we decide to write So informative Post for you.
“Sir, my Samsung galaxy phone’s microphone is not working. What I want to do now?
“My HTC phone’s microphone does not work.”
“I have Sony phone. I have problem with my phone’s microphone. Since yesterday, I can hear me. But others can’t hear me. They said can’t hear my sound in their phones.”
“Android microphone not working during call, what can I do now?
Please if you have problem? Don’t hesitate to contact us like this. We are here to Help with Happy.
Ok. If you having, Mic not working problem then, it mean, you can hear peoples voice who call to you. But they can’t hear you. Please before go Troubleshooting remove the headphone, earphones, hand free.
Basic methods for microphone troubleshooting
- Restart the phone.
- Remove the battery for 2 min.
- Remove head phones and Memory card.
- Restart with head phone.
These not work for you? Then Go ahead with post
also read fix your phone getting overheat -14 Reasons and answers. Some of applications control you microphone Some times. These applications are actually virus applications. So go Setting, go to Application Manager. Then check all apps you have installed. un Install unnecessary applications
Use recording application
To check your microphone, you have to use recording application. Record the short audio Clip. And play it. See whether it is playing. No? Then you are in trouble.
Perform Factory Reset
In this, we can solve 99.6%. So perform Reset. In reset there are 2 methods. Normal and hard. Hard reset deletes all things in your phone. First do normal reset.
For this you have to go “setting” and go to “Back up and reset”. And Follow the instructions. If you fear to reset the phone, if you want step by step guide? The click this. If you want to video about how to reset phone then click this
If the problem persist
Read – Why is my battery dying so fast? .. Didn’t work any of above? Then it means. Your phone have hardware problem. Please give the phone to repair. But we have some tips for hardware problems. Yes you are lucky
If it hardware problem
- MIC IC maybe faulty
- MIC damaged by water
- MIC faulty
- Rubber cap is displaced
Some Solutions for Hardware errors
You must know these tricks on android
take a screenshot on my phone.
How to Hide File or Folder without application.
Root My Phone.
Track your lost phone.
- If it damaged by water – Put the phone into Rice bag for 2 days. Silica gels will also works.
- Rubber cap is displaced – move to Rubber cap to right place in your phone.
- MIC faulty – you have to replace the MIC.
If you can repair yourself click this. But we don’t recommend.
Thank you for choose us.. Please share this over Social medias Thank again and ask any question.
- How is automobile engineering at Hindustan university
- What is Medicare Supplemental Insurance or Medigap
- How did the Irish revolution succeed
- Can I have two renters insurance policies
- What happens when a male drinks alcohol
- Why do people idolize celebrities
- What makes YouTube video optimization so effective
- Why do our minds works against us
- Was the pilgrimage to Jerusalem safe
- What magazines do IT directors read
- How did you get HIV
- Can you take seroquel and codeine together
- Why did my husband stop kissing me
- How long does a kitten stage last
- Why do I want attention so much
- Will Marxism ever die
- What are some good Spanglish songs
- What is the full form of BTS
- How do Amazon s drones work