In Mumbai, Delhi, How Once-Hot Property Market Has Tanked
Business | Pooja Thakur, Upmanyu Trivedi and Dhwani Pandya, Bloomberg | Wednesday January 31, 2018
The property developers are adding to a pile-up of bad loans in India's banking sector, which is already struggling to manage a spike in stressed assets across several industries.
Delhi-NCR Stuck With Highest Unsold Housing Inventory: Report
Business | Press Trust of India | Thursday May 5, 2016
Inventory of residential premises and commercial estates has risen between 18-40 per cent in different cities with maximum unsold stock lying in Delhi-NCR, creating a drag on linked sectors like financial services and steel, a report said on Thursday.
In Capital's Real Estate Boom, Dream Homes Become Nightmares
Delhi News | Written by Sidharth Pandey | Friday January 29, 2016
For many people like Brigadier Rakesh Dhir, who have managed to scrape together enough for buying a home in or around Delhi, the dream has turned into a nightmare over the last few years.
Property Prices Soften by 1% in Delhi-NCR: Report
Business | Press Trust of India | Tuesday January 19, 2016
Property prices fell by an average one per cent in the Delhi-NCR during October-December period compared with the previous quarter on higher supply, according to a report by property portal 99acres.com.
Property Prices Dip in Delhi. Good Time to Buy?
Business | Tuesday July 29, 2014
Property prices in some pockets in Delhi and the NCR have fallen by over 20 per cent year-on-year, according to the National Housing Bank's Residex index, which tracks residential property prices across 26 cities in the country. In fact, Delhi is the only metro, where prices have dropped in the March quarter.
Property prices up by 15 per cent in Delhi-NCR: report
Business | Tuesday August 20, 2013
Property prices have increased by an average 15 per cent in the Delhi-NCR during April-June quarter of this fiscal year against the year-ago period, according to a report by a realty portal 99acres.com.
- Why don’t some people like Arrow anymore
- Do nurses actually work harder than doctors
- Is there anyway to emotionally numb yourself
- How does the YMCA work
- Is carrying alcohol illegal in India
- What are some overrated things about Christmas
- How effective were kamikaze pilots during WWII
- Why are there Republicans in California
- What is the point of sales tax
- Do human presence sensors and identifiers exist
- Can my sister remove her hijab
- What is the purpose of democracy
- How is Indian mythology important to Hinduism
- How do non Russians view Russians
- Does aerospace engineering have a scope nowadays?no_redirect=1
- What port is needed for VNC
- Can an atheist be a good Jew
- How good is the Colorado Technical University
- Is liquorice vegetarian